What is the course about
Virtual Training on Industrial Automation using IOT is a free of cost, virtual hands-on training program that teaches about automation in industry using sensors, wireless network and cloud computing. The program provides free live training for the kit purchased from our e-commerce platform- www.xbotics.in.
This program covers both theory and practical sessions that covers the concept on creating a wireless network of machines embedded with electronic software, sensors connected together with network communication protocols like wifi that enables collection and exchange of data. The workshop will help you learn the working of industrial sensors for real-time parameters like vibration, actuators, control systems that process the sensor data and store it in cloud for data analytics and predictive maintenance, UX/UI development and use cases in different industries.
Whats holding you back
Signup on Tearn and get discounts. Join our team as part of Tearn Campus Ambassador Program to get free tickets and offers to our future programs. Also get discounts on kit purchase with your workshop certificate on our e-commerce platform- Xbotics
What will you learn?
- IOT- Wireless Sensor Networks
- System components and architecture
- IoT architecture and protocols
- Emerging trends and opportunities in IoT
- Introduction to microcontrollers
- Arduino Programming
- Working with Node MCU
- Sensor and actuators
- User Interface- Mobile App
- Cloud Computing- Data logging and analytics
- System Integration and Testing
- IoT applications
- FREE Training
- Full Kit
- Live hands-on session
- Discounts for future programs/ purchase
- E-Certificate with Unique Certificate Number and QR Code